Friday, October 15, 2010

Lee Hyori - Korean Hot Girl


Entertainment Update :

Compliments to Stephen King
Being a very serious movie collector, I watch numerous movies in my free time. I’ve noticed not all writers have the same touch for the industry. Not saying of coarse some are better than others, but rather … they differ greatly in the types of product they come up with. I am a huge fan of Stephen King films. This is evident by the presence of a Stephen King chapter in my website. Am I the kind of fan that wants to follow the man around and know everything about him, … No, of course not. I do show a great respect for the enjoyable product he is capable of producing when it comes to the film industry. His work in my opinion is by no means a waste of money in any way, shape or form. The man has the mind for providing us with entertainment that will keep us coming back for more.

I own numerous Stephen King films on DVD, … I’m not disappointed at all with any of them. Night Flier, Thinner, Langoliers, Carrie, It, Sleepwalkers and of coarse two of my biggest favorites Storm, Of The Century, and The Stand just to name a few. There are a lot of films out there by Stephen King, and then there are a lot of films out there that were inspired by the work of Stephen King.

No comments:

Post a Comment